- The great thing about Twitter is that it has the potential to solve real time problems extremely quickly. With a host of people available online at a particular moment, you can use it to get help on a multitude of levels.
- Ars Technicas Nate Anderson has a good post up on the fact that the University of Virginia is shuttering its computer lab. With almost every student owning a laptop, the school decided that the time was right to save several hundred thousand dollars by eliminating access to shared machines. (Itll continue to offer space for students to share as they work together, so the labs value as a collaborative environment wont disappear.)
- Apple is attempting to patent a method to conceal a biometric sensor inside of its products to allow users to lock down their systems without having to type in passwords.
- Pope Benedict XVI has made it clear he intends to uphold the traditional Catholic teaching on artificial contraception. The Vatican has long opposed the use of condoms and other forms of birth control and encourages sexual abstinence to fight the spread of the disease.
- Pasch Consulting Group (PCG) burst onto the scene for its innovative methods in SEO and Internet Marketing in 2005. Widely sought after by automotive clients for their SEO savoir-faire, the services of PCG are now in demand across all major industries. Many businesses now realize the necessity of proper SEO and Internet Marketing execution.
- HTML 5 will change SEO forever. You may be thinking that forever is a very long time, and that that's a pretty big claim to make – it is, however a fact. And SEOs should be thinking about the consequences now, if not sooner. HTML 5 is, as its name suggests, the 5th version of HyperText Markup Language, the code used to structure web pages.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018