- I have a list of URLs for projects that I would love to do, if I had nothing better to do. All of these projects are content marketing related. In some cases, I want to write about something like business travel. In other cases, I want to write product reviews. In all cases, these are commercial ventures, and have a revenue plan as well as a larger business goal in mind.
- I just received an email from an old friend about The Christian Science Monitor, which published its final daily print edition yesterday. This prompts me to ask, "Should search engine marketers mourn the death of newspapers or celebrate the new era of online journalism?"
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018