This is the Link Report for August 14th through August 17th:
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
- The Proper Way to Pitch on Twitter – There is a right way to pitch people on Twitter and there is a wrong way. As with regular life you need to do the right way and avoid the wrong way.
- Top 100 Best Social Media Books, Ever « Mellow Billow – The Best Social Media books ever
- Three Ways To Optimize Business For Local Search Via Online Newspapers – Local search marketing experts have long recommended that businesses improve their online presence by optimizing profiles in online yellow pages (IYPs) and local search engines. After accomplishing that, there still remains a lot of small, local “constellations” of geographically-oriented sites where companies should seek to maximize their presence as the next stage in their local SEO. Newspaper sites are pretty much at the top of the list following IYPs, so here are three ways that one can engage with them and optimize for search.
- Official Gmail Blog: New in Labs: Hide labels, see subject lines on netbooks – New innovations in GMail Check 'em out!
- Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Specifying an image’s license using RDFa – Ever wonder if the image in Google Image search is free to use? Now the search giant has added a feature that will help in the process of finding reusable images.
- Martian Designers — 5 Copywriter Peeves | Copywriting in Web Design | Escaping the Word Cage – Wizely's pet peeves with copy writing in web design
- David Beckham may have Swine Flu – Doctors are keeping a close eye on David Beckham this weekend as concerns grow that the soccer star may have been exposed to Swine Flu.
- Swine flu facts | World news | The Guardian – Q&A about Swine Flu from the Guardian in the UK
- Create online business card – card.ly » Home – Make your "tiny" portfolio online in which you'll be able to integrate your networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.), a little about you and how to contact you. Choose between many nice skins and features.
- SEOmoz | Whiteboard Friday – Matt Cutts on NoFollow – Head of the Google Search team Matt Cutts talks to the SEOMoz team about the NoFollow tag.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018