This is the Link Report for August 13th through August 14th:
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
- Google Rank vs Google Caffeine Rank Tool | Sembience – Test your ranking in both Google and in Caffeine
- WP.me — shorten your links « Blog « WordPress.com – The guys over at WordPress have done it again making a url shortener that is really short
- Twitter Is Revamping Retweets, Launches A Retweet API – Twitter is getting easier Retweetability.
- The Evolution of Blogging – Where is blogging heading Om Malik of GigaOm has some ideas.
- Friendfeed launches custom (and public) themes – The Next Web – Custom themes have come to FriendFeed
- Google Doodled: Hans Christian Ørsted (1777-1851) | Technology | guardian.co.uk – Thanks to Google, hundreds of millions of people are today celebrating Hans Christian Ørsted's birthday without having much of a clue who he is … so who exactly was he?
- Netscape founder seeks rematch with Microsoft in new browser war – Marc Andreessen is back. Famed Netscape browser founder who took on Microsoft in the original browser wars of the 1990s is building a new browser.
- Jolicloud, a cool new OS for your netbook – Looks really neat
- How Google’s Caffeine Will Impact PPC – ClickZ – Every once in a while Google makes a major algorithmic change to its organic results. In reality, its organic algorithm changes at least monthly, if not more frequently, but the major changes are sometimes announced. Even when they aren't, these changes are quickly named by the industry, like hurricanes named at the time they prove themselves able to do damage.
- SEOmoz | Case Study: How Much Do Rankings Matter? –
Share Your Thoughts
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Mondays As An Entrepreneur - May 14, 2018
- Business Growing and All That Goes With That. - March 18, 2018
- What to look for in a Website Design and Development Firm - March 13, 2018