- SEO is complicated, we all know that, so with this series of postings the goal was for me to challenge myself to think of the things that can be done to improve SEO results starting with a beginner series, and moving into more advanced ones. The idea is simple though, find things that you can do with 1 hour each day (I cheated a bit, some days require more than 1 hour).
- If you search the Twitter world you will find Tweeps with a plethora of different Twitter @names; many which are totally unrelated to the Twitterers real name. No matter whether your Twitter account is a business account, personal account or brand account; you should definitely use your real name, real business name or real brand name as your Twitter @name.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018