- So, Conficker was a bust. The Windows worm that some expected to eat the Internet pretty much did what more level heads expected – changed the way it looked for further instructions, and little else. It was no online apocalypse, but it also wasn't an April Fool's Day joke.
- There's a great Nike commercial starring Michael Jordan.
"Ive missed more than 9000 shots in my career. Ive lost almost 300 games. 26 times Ive been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. Ive failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed"
How many SEO goals are aimed at winning the battle, and not the war?
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018