- Ever read one of those top ten lists or photo galleries where every item is on a different page? You spend more time clicking "Next" and waiting than actually reading anything. PageZipper is a free bookmarklet which automatically merges all the "Next" pages into one, so you can skip directly to the stuff you want.
- Over the past two years, the U.S. military has paid $241 million to supply the Iraqi government with Russian helicopters and received exactly none of those copters. So it's more than a little odd that the U.S. Army now appears to be paying an additional $80 million for those very same aircraft.
- (via @chrisbrogan) Welcome to IVMS, the Institute for Viral Marketing Science. Founded in 2009 by viral marketing scientist Dan Zarrella, IVMS offers online certification courses in viral marketing and scientific disciplines, including memetics, sociology, psychology, neurology, and, of course, statistics. The entire program is is grounded in a hard data and will teach you how to use and apply facts to develop a viral marketing campaign that is measurable, scalable and, above all else, successful.
- Twitulater is an Adobe AIR microblogging client that currently supports Twitter and Koornk. Its aim is to make life easier for power users who are constantly bombarded by messages from the many people they follow, through automatically splitting the tweet stream into different categories based on content rather than whom the messages are from.
- Facebook Chief Financial Officer Gideon Yu is leaving the company, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal. The WSJs sources says that FacebookFacebook reviewsFacebook reviews is now searching for a CFO with public company experience, which would set the stage for an IPO of the worlds most popular social network.
- open source depot
- The Philadelphia Standards Organization is a grass roots collective of designers, developers, and internet consultants promoting the use of Web Standards through education and collaboration in the Philadelphia region. The Organization also strives to serve as a resource for the pursuit of best practices in the design and development of web sites and applications around the glob
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018