This is the Link Report for September 8th through September 9th:
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
- WordPress Acquires Grammer Gramer Grammar Checking Software – Automattic has announced the acquisition of After the Deadline, a service that provides spell checking, style checking, and grammar checking. Huzzah!
- 7 PPC Tools that Can Help Your SEO Efforts | The Adventures of SEO Boy –
- Don’t Lose Yahoo Traffic By Not Optimizing for Bing | WebProNews – Don't forget that Bing and Yahoo are still part of the mix. People still use these search engines and therefore you should optimize for them (Well at least Bing)
- Have a Facebook Page? Post on Tuesdays – As it turns out the best time to post to your Facebook is on Tuesday. Find out why.
- Protect Your Company’s Collaborative Spaces – You need to be prepared to lock out former workers from your online network once they leave. Good article from the people at GIGAOM
- United Way hopes to net new donors via social media – When one of United Way’s 500 cause members on Facebook asked her friends to donate money to the charitable organization in lieu of buying her birthday gifts, officials at the Greater Dayton agency were not only pleasantly surprised but excited about the possibilities for future fundraising.
- Should you ‘friend’ your doctor on Facebook? – CNN.com – Staying connected with your doctor takes on a whole new meaning. Good? Bad?
- Obama’s Facebook advice: Making a prez: The Swamp – "Let me give you some very practical tips,'' the president told the high schooler. "First of all, I want everybody here to be careful about what you post on Facebook.
- The Internet Marketing Driver: SEO, Forms, and Hidden Content – The Danger of Coding Yourself Into Search Obscurity – Too much coding with forms and hidden content Glenn Gabe (@glenngabe) shows you how to fix this and do well in SEO
- AIM Now Goes Both Ways (With Twitter And Facebook) – Remember AIM? Yea that thing called Instant Messaging. Wow that's dated. Well now AIM can be used as a Facebook/Twitter app
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.