This is the Link Report for August 18th through August 19th:
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
- Five Features We Want to See in Google Voice – Google Voice – Lifehacker – 5 features Lifehacker want to see in Google Voice
- How to Manage Your Online Life When You’re Dead – TIME – Times have changed. There's one more thing to add to your list to take care of be for you kick the bucket.
- Make Post-Mortem Plans for Your Online Life – Email – Lifehacker – Email, Facebook messages, Twitter DMs—they will, as inbox guru Merlin Mann suggests, keep coming even after we're dead. TIME suggests you make a plan for your online accounts-especially if you don't want your inbox contents revealed.
- No Tweet trademark for Twitter – It has been decided that Twitter can't trademark the term "Tweet."
- Gmail Backup | Safer is better – Do you use Gmail for everything? Then you probably should backup your emails. Gmail Backup does just that.
- Google Continues To Feed The PubSubHubbub. Google Alerts Now In Real-Time. – Today, Google has announced yet another service that is PubSubHubbub-compatible: Google Alerts.
- reBlog by Eyebeam R&D – A reBlog facilitates the process of filtering and republishing relevant content from many RSS feeds. reBloggers subscribe to their favorite feeds, preview the content, and select their favorite posts. These posts are automatically published through their favorite blogging software. Thanks @nealwiser for pointing this out.
- Official Google Research Blog: On the predictability of Search Trends – Google predictions based on trends
- Google Knows What You’ll Search For–12 Months From Now – Scary but true to some extent
- SEOmoz | Best Practices for Targeting Generic & Specific Terms & Phrases –
Share Your Thoughts
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Mondays As An Entrepreneur - May 14, 2018
- Business Growing and All That Goes With That. - March 18, 2018
- What to look for in a Website Design and Development Firm - March 13, 2018