This is the Daily Link Report for August 13th
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
- 30 Creative Illustrator Logo Design Tecniques and Tutorials : Speckyboy Design Magazine – Do you need some creative ideas for logos. Check these 30 designs out!
- 10 Things You Must Do to Earn Your Audience’s Trust – On social media trust doesn't come easy. Here are 10 things you can do to earn the trust of your audience
- 15 Tools for Testing your Website – A great resource of tools to make sure your Website is up to par
- Sex Offenders Banned from Social Media Sites – Illinois Governor Pat Quinn signed into law a bill that bans all registered sex offenders from using social networks. Though this sounds like a good idea, you have to remember that often states classify people as sex offenders for much lesser crimes than just rape and molesting (like peeing in public in some states). This law could possibly be unconstitutional. Read more click on the link.
- A Closer Look At Local Search Ranking Factors – Does local search help? In my opinion yes. Click to read the article
- Facebook Usernames: 50+ Million Claimed and Counting – People on the social media networking site haven't stopped claiming vanity urls since they first went live a few months ago.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018