There is a great post on why link building fails over at theblog today. It's definitely worth checking out.
The biggest take-aways for me are:
– To devote time to writing good content that is compelling and that people will want to link to.
– To not focus your content solely on link bait
– Define your goals
– Don't forget to develop a content strategy
– Enable tracking so you can see if your efforts are working
– Manage expectations
These are only some of the tips in the post. I suggest checking it out before you start on your next link building adventure.
Why Link Building Strategies Fail
Not all link building strategies are created equal. Learn from my mistakes and avoid these common reasons link building strategies fail.
Google+: View post on Google+
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Mondays As An Entrepreneur - May 14, 2018
- Business Growing and All That Goes With That. - March 18, 2018
- What to look for in a Website Design and Development Firm - March 13, 2018