We’ve noticed that the use of Social Media has gone up considerably in the Philadelphia area, but some companies are still reluctant to jump on the bandwagon.
Here are a few reasons why you should get your company on Social Media:
- Your customers are talking about you. Shouldn’t you be part of the conversation?
- Your customers are interacting on these networks. Why not provide them with some intensives to “Like” your Facebook page or follow your Twitter account?
- Your competitors are on Social Media. Your customers are seeing their message. Where’s yours?
As you can see there are many reasons to get on Social Media. One of the biggest objections, we’ve seen in the Philadelphia area, is the lack of time. If you can set aside three 15 minute chunks of time everyday to interact on Social Media in some way, you’re golden.
Finally, the next biggest fear we’re told by our clients is that they don’t know what to say. This is easy. Interact. Share your knowledge, be accessible, help solve people’s problems.
If you have a business that needs help tackling the world of Social Media. Give us a call today at 215-352-5216.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Our Top 10 Favorite WordPress Plugins - February 12, 2018
- Business Networking Tips Podcast Episode 2 – Business Networking Halloween Horror Stories - November 3, 2017
- Business Networking Tips Podcast – Episode 0 – The Beta - October 6, 2017