- FlashTweet is a mass follow tool that simplifies the process of adding your twitter friends. You can see who you are following that is following you back, follow friends from other users and even unfollow multiple friends at once.
- Tweepler Is an easy, more enjoyable way of processing your New Twitter Followers. View a list of New Followers and classify them in one of two "Buckets" Follow (meaning you wish to follow them back) and Ignore (meaning you don't wish to follow them and want to archive them out of the way, reducing clutter).
- In this article tripwire magazine provides one of the most comprehensive Twitter Toolboxes available. Twitter is becoming increasingly popular and I guess that the main reasons for this is the openess and simplicity of Twitters solution. A lot of Twitter Tools are available today and you can find most of them in this article with short descriptions and illustrations.
- Probation officers have recomended that Lori Drew be given probation and a $5,000 fine in the nations first cyberbullying case, which arose from a MySpace hoax that ended with a teenage girl committing suicide.
- Here we go again. More rumors of Twitter being acquired by some company. This time it's not Google, Microsoft, or Facebook. It's Apple. I'm taking this (as should everyone else) with a baseball-sized chunk of salt at this point, but when these rumors start to swirl, we can't just ignore them entirely.
- AskMen.com, which has been ranking the 99 most desirable women for a few years, has released this year's "Top 10: Hottest Women in Tech" list.
And Toronto's Amber MacArthur also known a
- The American Library Association (ALA), the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) and the Association of Research Libraries, are asking the judge to "exercise vigorous oversight" while ruling on the Google Book Search Settlement.
- Theres a huge amount of interesting conversation happening all the time on Twitter, about your company, your project, and countless other things in which youre interested. But keeping track of all those conversations is hard. Thats where free web app TweetGrid comes in. It enables you to easily build a monitoring dashboard to track topics by arranging real-time Twitter searches in a customizable grid layout.
- A couple of popular tech blogs are reporting Tuesday that Apple may have some interest in acquiring Twitter in an all-cash deal, though neither publication is able to substantiate the rumors or outline a clear-cut strategy that would serve to motivate the iPhone maker into such a deal.