- Back in the day, if your favorite TV show was on the network chopping block, your only real option for hoping to get it saved was organizing a massive letter writing campaign.
- Its official: Twitter has hit the mainstream. Want proof? My father asked me about that Twitter thing. Oh, and something about Oprah, something else about Ashton Kutcher and a 131% growth in March alone have also raised the social information sites profile just a bit. But as more people sign up for the service, the currency of Twitter, thought capital, will be based off the notion of citation. Or in Twitterspeak, the retweet.
- Windows: If you've considered using remote backup to keep your data safe from disaster but you're wary of putting your backups on a third-party server, Cucku Backup is for you.
- totally amazing! a true art and athelete
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018