- On websites that have a lot of pages, breadcrumb navigation can greatly enhance the way users find their way around. In terms of usability, breadcrumbs reduce the number of actions a website visitor needs to take in order to get to a higher-level page, and they improve the findability of website sections and pages. They are also an effective visual aid that indicates the location of the user within the websites hierarchy, making it a great source of contextual information for landing pages.
- The very basis of usability is the user. How can you make sure your website is designed with your user in mind? You must first consider the natural behavior of your user in order to understand how your user will experience your site. This month, we will talk in more detail about the psychology and behavior of the human Internet customer, particularly in reference to navigation. The popularity of the Internet may have only exploded over the last decade, but there have already been numerous studies into human behavior and preferences regarding website surfing.
- register.com is already an overly expensive domain registrar not worth it IMHO
- google youtube a money waster ouch
- google to buy twitter? hrm interesting
- Many of us that work within the confines of social computing are too often distracted by all the technology around us. We tend to assume that everyone knows why they should have an internal social network or how an external community can drive sales reach. Here's a big news flash folks ? it's still very early and most of us, like it or not, are
- oohhhh fake facebook money. Wait we have to pay to get fake money? Hrm?
- Today, Facebook is a household name with rocketing growth in a decidedly arctic economy. Signs that the social-networking giant is gearing up for its own initial public offering has stoked hopes in Silicon Valley that Facebook could smash through the frozen IPO market like an icebreaker.
- A much shorter, edited version of this paper appears in the 1999 Edition of Handbook on Local Area Networks, published by Auerbach in September 1998. Since that time, this article has taken on a life of its own…
- The latest czar proposal was included in legislation proposed Wednesday to federalize cybersecurity. Among other things, it would empower the federal government to impose cybersecurity protocols on private industry
- Last month, a group called The Author's Guild raised loud objections to the
text-to-speech feature in Amazon's new Kindle 2. They claimed that reading a book out-loud is a violation of US copyright law.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018