- So many people at SXSWi were talking about how Twitter has no business model and how will it make money and that made me laugh out loud often! So today I answer the question so many have asked with this video and I talk about the page that I now view as the MOST IMPORTANT on the internet!
- Baltimore City police said an east Baltimore shooting Friday morning was the first time they utilized the online networking site Twitter.
- (Newser) Bargain hunters helped Craigslist beat MySpace as the Webs most popular search term last week, CNET reports. Searches for the classifieds site soared 105%, giving the San Francisco-based company its first ever most-searched-for crown. Business has been boomingbartering is up 100% and roommate ads 65%but searches for Facebook, which jumped 415%, threaten Craiglists reign, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.
- Twitter may be the simplest social media weve seen to date. Yet tweeps everywhere are asking what theyre supposed to do with the little networking tool that could. Perhaps its the daunting intimacy of the new twitterverse that has many wringing their hands. Or perhaps were over thinking how to network on the new social web.
- Earlier this month, David Mullen had a great idea to create a Twitter starter pack on his blog (click here to go read the orignal post), that listed 50 people to start following in the areas of marketing, advertising, PR, and social media. Whether youre new to Twitter or have been there awhile, you will benefit by following the people in his starter pack.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018