- Many thanks to the old and new friends who sent me words of encouragement — and link love — after the first installment of this column last week. One amusing comment criticized the column for being too basic. I resisted responding with "DUH!" I'm planning on covering PPC advertising best practices from the ground up.
- It seems as if SEO agencies are constantly asked to teach people to fish while other marketing services are safe from this request. Sure, clients have taken services in-house, but I've never run into a client who has asked to be taught how to do paid search or media or creative (even if they did, we simply wouldn't agree to take on that type of business).
- Are you starting your own PPC campaign and want to know how to get everything set up for optimal efficiency? Or have you started a campaign and realized that you're in a little over your head and need to make some adjustment to get things on track? In this two-part article, we'll go through a step-by-step process for setting up PPC campaigns
- Alexa ranking is one of the metrics people use to measure the size and traffic of a site. A better ranking will, at least in theory, make you look more popular and therefore more credible.
- As more and more businesses get into Twitter, this question is one that Im sure many will struggle with. If the CEO of a company joins Twitter and decides to connect with people, thats great. But the question is bound to come into a followers mind, Is this really the CEO or is it someone acting on his/her behalf on Twitter?
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018