- No, Im not talking about MY domain name, Im talking about what yours can possibly be worth and where you can find information and where you can find a pretty good idea at what your Domain Name is worth. Please note that Im speaking about Domain Names and not fully designed established money making sites.
- STOCKHOLM Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg took the witness stand Thursday afternoon, defiantly defending the BitTorrent tracking site he helped found five years ago.
- The Pentagon's Inspector General yesterday released a report that suggests the military may have lost track of thousands of rifles, machine guns and armored personnel carriers handed over to foreign governments as surplus — and that some of these weapons may have fallen in the wrong hands.
- Facebooks Terms of Service May Include Furniture Removal
- Google is officially denying widespread Internet rumors that its Google Earth software located the mythical sunken city of Atlantis off the coast of Africa. Either that, or Google is totally trying to hide something. Since I always appreciate a nice juicy conspiracy theory, I'm going to go with the latter.
- How do you think the global economic downturn has effected the realm of social media?
- Weve accumulated a list of the twenty most popular Twitter applications, based on monthly unique visitor data from Compete.
- The Twitter blog announced that they are now testing the integration of Twitter search directly at the top navigation of Twitter. Twitter Search has become incredibly popular, even when most people I speak with have no clue on how to find it. Twitter Search is not even currently linked to from Twitters main navigation, let alone there being a search box. It currently resides at a subdomain, https://search.twitter.com/.
- This may be a 101 level post for some, but I think it still bears putting out there. One of the things that I hear most often from people who are contemplating getting into social media is that it seems really overwhelming.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.