This is the Link Report for September 2nd through September 3rd:
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
- X/HTML 5 Versus XHTML 2 – The competition to become the next markup language for the Web is heating up. This article takes a look at what's cool and what's uncool about the competing technologies.
- 10 free tools to help you create online presentations | Blog | Econsultancy – 10 great tools to present online. A great list
- What Keeps Us Online Late at Night: Porn, Games, and Chat – Study says a lot about what people do late at night on the Internet.
- Facebook Captcha: What You DON’T Need to Type – Facebook's captcha has a bigger bark than a bite. You don't have to fill out a lot of it.
- Google Patents World’s Simplest Home Page – Google – Gawker – After a five-and-a-half-year fight, Google and its attorneys have managed to convince federal bureaucrats to bestow a patent on the company's iconic home page. We always thought the page was brain-dead simple, but apparently it's an innovative "graphical user interface."
Share Your Thoughts
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Mondays As An Entrepreneur - May 14, 2018
- Business Growing and All That Goes With That. - March 18, 2018
- What to look for in a Website Design and Development Firm - March 13, 2018