This is the Link Report for September 2nd through September 3rd:
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
To see all of our links please visit our Delicious page at Delicious.com/goldsteinmedia
- X/HTML 5 Versus XHTML 2 – The competition to become the next markup language for the Web is heating up. This article takes a look at what's cool and what's uncool about the competing technologies.
- 10 free tools to help you create online presentations | Blog | Econsultancy – 10 great tools to present online. A great list
- What Keeps Us Online Late at Night: Porn, Games, and Chat – Study says a lot about what people do late at night on the Internet.
- Facebook Captcha: What You DON’T Need to Type – Facebook's captcha has a bigger bark than a bite. You don't have to fill out a lot of it.
- Google Patents World’s Simplest Home Page – Google – Gawker – After a five-and-a-half-year fight, Google and its attorneys have managed to convince federal bureaucrats to bestow a patent on the company's iconic home page. We always thought the page was brain-dead simple, but apparently it's an innovative "graphical user interface."