This is the Link Report for October 31st through November 2nd:
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
To see all of our links please visit our Delicious page at Delicious.com/goldsteinmedia
- Scamville: The Social Gaming Ecosystem Of Hell – These games try to get people to pay cash for in game currency so they can level up faster and have a better overall experience.
- How To Spam Facebook Like A Pro: An Insiders Confession – Facebook is more the wild west than the Internet as a whole. IMHO
- Twitter Lists Are Here to Stay – Deal With It – @philbaumann's take on Twitter Lists
- SEOmoz | Third-Party Affiliate Programs: Roll Your Own Instead – One of the best ways to build inbound links is to create an affiliate program. It's also a great way to drive real customer traffic from related sites.
- Google’s Eric Schmidt on What the Web Will Look Like in 5 Years – Google CEO Eric Schmidt envisions a radically changed internet five years from now: dominated by Chinese-language and social media content, delivered over super-fast bandwidth in real time. Figuring out how to rank real-time social content is "the great challenge of the age," Schmidt said in an interview in front of thousands of CIOs and IT Directors at last week's Gartner Symposium/ITxpo Orlando 2009.
- Video SEO Tips – Getting Started – Online Marketing Blog – If you’re attempting to improve search rankings for your web pages, these days it’s no longer an option not to optimize digital assets. With search engines incorporating video, images and news into standard search results, marketers have the opportunity to achieve increased visibility by implementing video SEO principles.