Once your site is completed and launched to the Web, the process of making it successful has only begun. Now that your site is online, you need to promote it. There are many different ways to promote your Website.
There are the traditional methods:
- Put the Web address on your stationery, business cards, flyers, advertisements.
- Put an advertisement in the local or regional Newspaper.
- Put an ad in industry or general purpose magazines.
- Develop a TV or Radio campaign to get the word out about your site.
These are all viable ideas and you should probably look into doing some if not all of them. However, there are also more innovative methods:
- Optimize your site for the search engines and target keywords and phrases that your clientele use to find you online.
- Build an online advertising campaign, including banner advertisements and pay-per-click advertising.
- Build a blog and communicate with your clientele on a regular basis. Engagement online can be the key factor in the success of a company’s online presence.
- Develop an online marketing plan, including social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and outreach to bloggers.
All of these methods will help get the word out about your new Website and will likely drive traffic to your site.
At Goldstein Media we employ the latest techniques and apply them to an overall strategy to promote your Website and your brand.
Call us today for a free consultation on how we can get you found online: (215) 352-5216