This is the Daily Link Report for December 2nd
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
To see all of our links please visit our Delicious page at Delicious.com/goldsteinmedia
- Digg Makes it Easier to Get Dugg – Digg has announced that it is revamping its API so that developers can create more feature-rich applications for the social content-sharing site and write/contribute data using OAuth. The new API will also let developers write tools that give users the ability to Digg, bury or comment on stories.
- Positively Social: Blogging & Tweeting with AIDS/HIV –
- Google Rolls Out New Format for Image Results – According to an announcement on the Official Google Blog, the search engine giant is rolling out a new format for their universal image results. Set to go live over the next 24 hours, the updated format will now feature one larger image alongside multiple smaller images. Because of this new layout, you'll be able to see "more pictures than before," writes Google Software Engineer Alex Petcherski in the blog post.
- Facebook, Google & Twitter Unite for World AIDS Day Around the Web – Thanks to efforts from Facebook, Google, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube, AIDS is a more visible topic today than perhaps at any other point in the history of World AIDS Day. Read on to see what each site has done and the impact this joint campaign is having on users.
- Just Married: Groom Changes Facebook Relationship Status at the Altar [VIDEO] – Things have gone too far
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- WordPress For SEO — A Good First Step To Getting Found, But Not Cure All For SEO Woes - February 16, 2019
- Are brands behind the times when it comes to gender stereotypes in ads? – Marketing Land - January 31, 2019
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019