This is the Daily Link Report for August 28th
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
- SEOmoz | Early Detection: How Social Media May Save The World – Social Media can be used to help in disasters and quick reaction and help spread the news.
- Facebook to Introduce Charity Gifts – Last week, we reported that Facebook was opening up its virtual gift shop to third-party developers and also introducing physical gifts, for example, being able to send someone a dozen roses using Facebook credits.
- Do You Know Who’s on Twitter? – eMarketer – More than one-half of all Twitter users (53%) are women, and the majority are young. Among users who disclose their age, 66% are under 25, and another 15% are ages 25 to 29.
- Ted Kennedy’s family set up Twitter account to spread funeral news – Telegraph – Ted Kennedy's family have set up an account on Twitter to keep the public informed about plans for his funeral.
- Google Now Identifying Businesses in Street View | WebProNews – Google has now made it easier to view businesses in Street View on Google Maps. When a user conducts a local search, the bubble that pops up on business results will show a Street View link.
Share Your Thoughts
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Mondays As An Entrepreneur - May 14, 2018
- Business Growing and All That Goes With That. - March 18, 2018
- What to look for in a Website Design and Development Firm - March 13, 2018