Non-Profit Social Media
You run a non-profit. You need people to know about it, so your organization can grow. But, you’re struggling to get the word out and find new donors, volunteers, etc. With social media, you have a virtually free resource to reach the people who are important to your organization.
Some techniques to look into are:
- Create a Facebook page (or make sure your page is up-to-date)
- Publish relevant useful content
- Don’t try to sell. Provide value and people will come to you
- If you must sell, provide much more value than pitch
- Consider running online ad campaigns (We can help!)
- Post your content where your audience is
- Give your audience a reason to get involved
These are just some tips for getting your non-profit found and generating buzz around what you do.
If you’re still not sure how to get started, give us a call 215-315-7932 and be sure to visit this page for more information.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- WordPress For SEO — A Good First Step To Getting Found, But Not Cure All For SEO Woes - February 16, 2019
- Are brands behind the times when it comes to gender stereotypes in ads? – Marketing Land - January 31, 2019
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019