This is the Daily Link Report for September 1st
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
- 45+ Excellent Fresh Free WordPress Themes Around | Showcases | instantShift – Excellent Fresh Free WordPress Themes Around
- Yes, You Can Use HTML 5 Today! [HTML & XHTML Tutorials] –
- HTML5 Gallery – A showcase of sites using HTML 5 markup
- Inline Validation in Web Forms – Okay we all agree validating forms is a must. Getting your forms to validate and heck even work sometimes is a real pain. Alistapart has agreat tutorial on how to do it inline.
- Get Ready for HTML 5 – HTML5 is here if you like it or not. It will most likely revolutionize the Web.
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt Interview: His Thoughts On Search, Books, News, Mobile, Competition And More – Techcrunch interview with Google's CEO Eric Schmidt
- EBay Is Said to Have a Deal to Sell Skype – NYTimes.com – EBay plans to announce on Tuesday a deal to sell its Skype Internet calling division to a group of private investors, according to two people briefed on the company’s plans.
- The Mobile Payment Rivalry Heats Up – First there was the OS wars then the Browser Wars and then the Social Media platform wars. Now there's the micro payment wars.
- Twitter’s Massive Growth Spawns Second Web Hosting Facility – Finally Twitter is starting to scale or are they? A new hosting facility will help with the load. But we can only wait to see if it will really help the Twitter infrastructure.
- BROWSER WARS: Google Chrome to Come Standard With Sony Computers – Sony has made the choice to make Google Chrome to be it's standard browser. This might bolster Google's meager 2.6% of the browser market.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018