We all want to rank high in the search engine rankings. But often we just don’t know how. WordPress, the premier open source blogging software, is pretty good for SEO out of the box, but like all things it can be better.
Enter SEO Ultimate, from SEO Design Solutions. This plugin is the key ingredient to get your site properly SEOed in WordPress. Below is a video the developer produced showing off his product:
- Title Rewriter – Lets you format the
<title>tags of posts, pages, categories, tags, archives, search results, the blog homepage, and more.
- Noindex Manager – Lets you add the
noindexmeta robots instruction to archives, comment feeds, the login page, and more.
- Meta Editor – Lets you edit the meta descriptions/keywords for your posts, pages, and homepage. Also lets you enter verification meta codes and give code instructions to search engine spiders.
- Canonicalizer – Inserts tags for your homepage and each of your posts, Pages, categories, tags, date archives, and author archives.
- 404 Monitor – Logs 404 errors generated on your blog.
Try it out. I like it so far. If you are still stumped and need some help please give us a call to setup a one-on-one consultation.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018