Pam Aungst is the founder of Pam Ann Marketing and Stealth Search and Analytics. She provides SEO services to companies of all sizes as well as white labels her services for agencies.
Pam is also an active member of the WordPress community and is a frequent contributor to WordCamps and WordPress meetups across the country.
Seth: Hey, Everyone, and welcome to season two, episode twenty-five of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. The SEASON FINALE!
I’m Seth with Goldstein Media, and with me is the always amazing and talented Shannon of DIAM Business Consulting, live from, where I hope is a sunny, Orlando. Though I think it’s pouring rain right now at the time of this recording.
Today we are closing out Season 2 of the podcast with one of my favorite SEO/WordPressers Pam Aungst.
Pam is an active member of the WordPress community and is a frequent contributor to WordCamps and WordPress meetups across the country.
Topics & Links
- Who are you?
- How did you get started in SEO and WordPress?
- What is the most common question you get asked by SMB customers when it comes to SEO?
- Is there some magic sauce to learning SEO and getting a site to rank?
- Why is WordPress such a great platform for building a site that ranks?
- What makes WordPress so much easier to optimize?
- What tips do you have for people who want to build a website but aren’t sure what CMS to use?
- Are site builders like Wix and Square space bad for SEO?
- For the small business owner out there, what’s the best way to get found on Google and the other search engines?
- Is Google My Business a must for small local businesses? What other sites/tools are a must to getting found and growing your local business?
- How important is making sure your NAP (name, address, phone number) is consistent across the Web?
Shout Our Sponsor
We want to thank SavvyCal (https://socl.bz/savvycal) the scheduling tool your recipients will love to use. We’ve all tried different ways to schedule a meeting. From sending times and dates back and forth until a time can be settled on, to services like calendly that just give you a block of times to pick from. Both of these ways are cumbersome.
SavvyCal fixes this, it superimposes your calendar on top of your recipients so make it easy to pick a time that works for both of you.
Go to https://socl.bz/savvycal and give them a try today! Tell them we sent you!
Well, that was so much fun, Pam!
Reach out to us on DMD’s social media channels and let us know what challenges you are having with digital marketing.
This is the final episode of Season 2! Woop Woop! We made it! Thanks for sticking with us, sharing our content and rating us on the podcast directories.
If you enjoyed the season, please feel free to give us a review in Apple Podcasts or the podcast directory of your choice. We appreciate all the support. If you feel so inclined checkout PodChaser and give us a review there!
That’s it for this episode and season 2, but we want to hear from you. Drop us an email at email@example.com.
Expect season 3 to start up in the Fall!
Until then, stay safe and we’ll see you on the flipside.