In this episode, Seth and Shannon discuss personas and how to use them. They also discuss how you can still be genuine and real online and be a persona.
Seth: Hey, Everyone, and welcome the second season and the eleventh episode of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. I’m Seth with Goldstein Media, and with me as always is the amazing and talented Shannon of DIAM Business Consulting.
Shannon, you ready to rock?
Topics & Links
- Being authentic
- A difference between being a personna online and being in-authentic
- Speaking to your target audience
Shannon’s Event In March: Piecing Together A Success Business
Shout Out (Ad)
- Breesy Masks are Silver-Nano Protected, Breathable, Lightweight, Fog-Free.
- Xchange: Most Protective. 5 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Sports: Most Breathable. 2 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Link: https://socl.bz/masks
Seth and Shannon’s Recommendations
- Looking for other great podcasts? Check out my curated list over at Podchaser
- Stop Checking Your Likes — Shake off the need for approval and live an incredible life by Susie Moore
Seth: Well, that was so much fun Shan.
Shannon: It was great!! Reach out to us on DMD’s social media channels and let us know what challenges you are having with digital marketing.
I want to shout out to Breesy Masks for keeping us covered in the craziness of 2021. These are by far the most comfortable masks I’ve worn. They are lightweight and moisture-wicking for a cool and comfortable experience. Check them out. The link is in the show notes!
Seth: This season is going to be great!
If you’re enjoying the season, please feel free to give us a review in Apple Podcasts or the podcast directory of your choice. We appreciate all the support. If you feel so inclined check out PodChaser and give us a review there!