- A Snazl is an interactive multi-media viewer that lets you manage media on all your social networks, blogs, webpages, and start pages from one source.
Snazl immediately updates video, audio, and images to all of your webpages, social networks, blogs, and more.
Snazl lets visitors across your sites have real-time dialog with each other about the content you post and share their own related content.
- Delicious (Delicious reviews), a powerful social bookmarking tool, has been around for what seems like forever, and while it may not get as much press as Digg (Digg reviews), it still has an extremely active and loyal group of users. There are a number of tools out there that cater to these users, some of which still even stick by the old del.icio.us moniker.
Here are over 80 tools for everything from your mobile device to your blog, and more, that can help you view your bookmarks in new and unique ways, backup your bookmarks in a secure location, take your bookmarks with you on the go, blog about your most recent saves, and then some.
- Jon Wheatley, developer of the iPhone-ization site Interquash, doesnt appear to sleep. His latest new app, Twollow, was developed in a mere 24 hours for $150. Its a simple tool for auto-following people on Twitter (Twitter reviews).
- I have seen a lot of people automatically follow people who follow them on Twitter. That's very cool. How do they do it?
- Automatically follow people based on keywords.
Discover people with the same interests as you.
Track what people are saying about your website or products.
Fully automated 21st century networking.
- The hCard microformat is a standard method of semantically marking up your HTML to inform the search engines (and other devices/applications) very precisely about which part of your page text contains addresses, phone numbers, and other typical directory listing info. I recommended using it for formatting a businesss address and contact info because I saw indication of a trend towards increasing adoption of the protocol, and it would make good logical sense for local search engines to recognize hCard formatting when spidering local websites.
- While a majority of local business information sites obtain basic listing information (name, address, phone number, industry category) from common biz listing databases provided by data aggregators such as InfoUSA, Acxiom, and Amacai, every service out there processes the data to clean it, correct it, normalize it and enhance it with more information.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018