These are my links for June 3rd through June 5th:
- Page Speed Home – Page Speed is an open-source Firefox/Firebug Add-on. Webmasters and web developers can use Page Speed to evaluate the performance of their web pages and to get suggestions on how to improve them.
- Google Squared Is Now Live – Google has pulled the covers off of Squared, the search tool that was first demoed during the Searchology event last month.
- Social Cues & Increasing Sales | SEO Book.com – The anonymous nature of the web acts as a tax on anyone who is an honest merchant. Sales are driven by perceived value, and many marketers spend 90%+ of their time & effort on front end marketing and optimizing their sales channels, while providing little to no substance to anyone who buys from them. By the time those customers get to people like us, they are already more distrusting, cynical, and jaded due to having been scammed – in many cases multiple times.
- Search Demographics: Understanding Keword Search Query Intent | SEO Book.com – If you can determine user intent behind keyword queries, you can better target your keyword strategies. For example, if your aim is to sell goods online, you may choose to focus on transactional queries e.g. "where can I buy an LCD monitor….", as opposed to informational queries e.g. "power requirements of an LCD monitor..
- How To Turn Off Post Revision In WordPress 2.6 « Lester Chan’s WordPress Plugins – One of the irritating feature for me in WordPress 2.6 is the post revision. I am the only author of my blog and hence this feature is useless to me.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.