These are my links for June 22nd through June 23rd:
- Link Value Factors | Wiep.net – In the style of SEOmoz' Search Engine Ranking Factors, this page includes the opinions of 17 well respected, international SEO and Link Building professionals on nearly 40 factors that possibly influence the value of a link. My opinion about each factor has been included into every score as well. Although not every possible influencing factor, nor every possible opinion has been included, this page covers the majority of the factors and is pretty accurate. At least, in my opinion.
- LinkedIn Turns Industry White Papers Into Ads – Enter LinkedIn. It knows what industry you work in and your job title, making it easy to guess what kinds of white papers you might actually be interested in. The business networking site is testing a new feature that turns white papers into ads and presents them to the narrow group of professionals most likely to want to read them. LinkedIn members can get white papers for free, and in return sponsors get qualified leads.
- You&A With Matt Cutts – Getting down to business with Matt Cutts and getting some insight
- Adding another user to webmaster tools – Webmaster Help – How to add another user to view your Webmaster tools in Google
- Twitter's First 2009 Revenue to Come from Large U.S. Corporations – According to a recent Bloomberg report, Twitter plans to target a handful of large corporations currently using the service to generate its first revenue this year.
- 100 Tips, Tools, and Resources for Twitter Research | Select Courses – Twitter has exploded into a must-track resource for news, rants, consumer reports, public health, shopping deals and emerging trends. But if you’re looking for something or someone specific, how can you expect to carve out a niche and listen in on just a single thread of conversation? Our list of 100 tips, tools and resources for Twitter research will help you keep it all together.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.