These are my links for June 22nd from 18:27 to 22:27:
- Google Showing Facebook Friends On Profile URLs – Google Blogoscoped reported that Google seems to be testing showing Facebook friends in the Google search results for some Facebook profile URLs.
- The FTC Should Go After Search Engines & Ad Networks | SEO Book.com – The AP reported that the FTC is planning on going after bloggers that make fake endorsements or get paid in products for coverage without disclosing it:
- BBC NEWS | Technology | The rise of Hate 2.0 – Facebook's refusal to remove hate groups is getting Worldwide attention. Time to rethink things Zuck!
- Submitting To Directories: Yahoo & The Open Directory – Search Engine Watch (SEW) – Directories are search engines powered by human beings. Human editors compile all the listings that directories have. Getting listed with the web's key directories is very important because many people will see these listings. In addition, if you are listed with them, then crawler-based search engines are more likely to find your site and add it to their listings for free.
Share Your Thoughts
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Mondays As An Entrepreneur - May 14, 2018
- Business Growing and All That Goes With That. - March 18, 2018
- What to look for in a Website Design and Development Firm - March 13, 2018