These are my links for June 18th through June 19th:
- Why Twitter Needs Its Bottom Spanked – Is Twitter turning into Second Life or even worse…. Myspace?
- Google Changed How It Handles Nofollow (And How It Might Affect Blogs) – So apparently Google changed how the NoFollow tags effect PageRank. This was to discourage people from PageRank Scuplting. But according to this post it could have much wider implications.
- Google Page level penalty for comment spam – rankings and traffic drop – It can happen to all of us.
- Twuffer – Schedule Twitter tweets. – Twuffer allows the Twitter user to compose a list of future tweets, and schedule their release.
- 5 Reasons Why Blogging is the New Internet Marketing Tool – Blogging is a concept that started in late 90s. It used to be a way to comment an existing webpage, an opportunity for visitors and readers to react or voice out one’s opinion on the said page. What started as a single-sentence commentary has evolved into pages of personal take on just about anything and everything under the sun. As it continues to move forward, online advertising has tapped into the blog’s potential. Here are 5 reasons why you should use blogging as an Internet marketing tool.
Share Your Thoughts
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Mondays As An Entrepreneur - May 14, 2018
- Business Growing and All That Goes With That. - March 18, 2018
- What to look for in a Website Design and Development Firm - March 13, 2018