These are my links for June 17th from 16:00 to 20:12:
- RateItAll Launches Interactive Review Widgets with 100 Partners – RateItAll, the fun and social way to share reviews of anything, today announced the launch of its interactive review widgets, which allow site owners to quickly and easily add consumer review functionality to their sites, simply by copying and pasting. The new widgets are showcased on the websites of 100 launch partners ranging from web applications to products to local businesses.
- WordPress: To ‘Follow’ or ‘Not Follow’ Blog Comments? Now You Have a Choice | SearchRank Blog – WordPress by default “nofollows” all links within blog comments. This includes whatever is added to the URL field of the comment form (if applicable) as well as any links that are dropped within the actual comments themselves. While there are measures that can be taken to remove the rel=”nofollow” from links in WordPress blog comments, it has typically been “all or nothing.”
- How It Works : Google News Forum Publisher FAQ – Google News (publishers) Help – Google Explains how to get your news on Google News
- Adobe Labs – Adobe Flash Builder 4 – Adobe's NEW Flash Builder 4 Beta! FREE DOWNLOAD – No Joke!
- Bing Keeps Growing: Has Microsoft Finally Cracked Search? – In its second week since launch, Microsoft’s new Bing search engine has continued its steady growth, according to comScore. Bing is up about 3 percentage points in both average daily penetration among US searchers and their total share of search results pages (which indicates the percentage of all actual searches, though is not an exact measure), compared to the week prior to launch. Bing now has 16.7% searcher penetration and a 12.1% share of search results pages among all US workday searches. Those numbers are also both up compared to its first week in the wild.