These are my links for June 15th through June 16th:
- State Department to Twitter: Keep Iranian tweets coming // Current – Senior officials say the State Department is working with Twitter and other social networking sites to ensure Iranians are able to continue to communicate to each other and the outside world.
- Hulu – Labs: Hulu Desktop – hulu on your desktop
- Tinychat – Free Chat Room audio video conference – With TinyChat you can create your own chatroom and invite people through one simple link. You can also embed your chatroom on your blog, myspace, personal site and many other portals. And, you can invite people through simple mail notification and twitterings. Try it, you’ll like it.
- The Mashable Lounge Launches: Live Twitter Chatroom – Later today we’re introducing a new, exclusive feature on Mashable – the Mashable Lounge. This live Twitter chatroom was created in partnership with Tinychat, and combines live video streaming with Sign-in via Twitter oAuth: in short, Twitter users can join the chatroom in one click with no password required.
- Effective PPC Ad Copy 101, Part 1 – Search Engine Watch (SEW) – One of the most important factors of a successful PPC campaign is writing successful ad copy. You can spend a good deal of time on other aspects of your campaign but skimp on the ad copy and you might not get the results you're looking for. This two-part article will review several tips for crafting high performing ad copy and methods for testing its effectiveness.