These are my links for June 10th through June 11th:
- Google Openly Profiles SEOs As Criminals – Google does profile SEOs. They’re identified as “high risk” and so are all of their associated projects.
- Twitter on Pepsi Can: Entering Mainstream or Jumping the Shark? – Indeed, when a huge international corporation like PepsiCo recognizes you in such a way that it prints its Twitter address on a Pepsi Raw can (only in the UK, but still), you can no longer be cool or rad; you’re now part of the mainstream. Of course, those of us who are following Twitter (Twitter reviews) closely know this already, but if anyone ever needs a defining moment in which Twitter went from being that little microblogging service to an online powerhouse, this is it.
- Video Search 101, Part 2 – Search Engine Watch (SEW) – More from Ron Jones at SearchEngineWatch on Video SEO
- Video Search 101, Part 1 – Search Engine Watch (SEW) – Video is quickly becoming a major factor in Internet marketing and aiding in user engagement. According to comScore's Video Metrix, U.S. Internet users viewed 14.5 billion online videos in March, up 11 percent from February. (Susan Boyle's YouTube videos probably helped with the numbers.) Additionally, watch Hulu's rise because they recently surpassed Yahoo as the third-largest online video site.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Webmasters/Site owners Help – SEO is an acronym for "search engine optimization" or "search engine optimizer." Deciding to hire an SEO is a big decision that can potentially improve your site and save time, but you can also risk damage to your site and reputation. Make sure to research the potential advantages as well as the damage that an irresponsible SEO can do to your site
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- WordPress For SEO — A Good First Step To Getting Found, But Not Cure All For SEO Woes - February 16, 2019
- Are brands behind the times when it comes to gender stereotypes in ads? – Marketing Land - January 31, 2019
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019