These are my links for July 1st through July 24th:
- Photo: "Hitler’s Stealth Fighter" Re-created – Some of the world's top stealth-aircraft experts admire their handiwork—a full-size replica of the Horten 2-29.
- A List Apart: Articles: Unwebbable – It’s time we came to grips with the fact that not every “document” can be a “web page.” Some forms of writing just cannot be expressed in HTML—or they need to be bent and distorted to do so. But for once, XML might actually help.
- Etelos Launches CRMforGoogle – May Attract Google Lawyers – One of the missing ingredients in Google's growing Web Office suite is a CRM component. While there is little sign yet of Google providing CRM, a small startup called Etelos has done just that. Etelos has launched a new product called CRMforGoogle, which is a web-based CRM tool that integrates very nicely with Google’s personalized home page and Google Apps.
- Google Voice: Trouble Calling for Skype? – BusinessWeek – Google's push into the Web phone-calling market is likely to cut into sales by Internet phone companies such as eBay's (EBAY) Skype unit, and could put pressure on Microsoft and Cisco, which sell online calling software to businesses.
- IE 8 Vomiting Ad Strategy Spits Up Viral Hit – Brilliant viral ad strategy at the hands of Microsoft
- Google Analytics for Flash: Welcome to the Engagement Era – The explosion of Flash content like widgets has created several complex problems, like how to index it in search engines, how to make it work on mobile, and how to track it. The latter is being addressed today at Adobe Max, where Google (Google) is announcing Analytics Tracking for Flash, which will let publishers track metrics for their flash applications from within Google’s popular stats package.
- The HPV Vaccine: Lifesaver or ?Russian Roulette? | News and Opinion | Philadelphia Weekly –
- Bing Snags Small Gain From Google | Epicenter | Wired.com – Microsoft’s new search engine Bing has nibbled at Google’s dominance of the U.S. search market, grabbing a one percent gain in search share for the software giant since Bing’s introduction early last month, according to web monitoring firm StatCounter.
- Programmer’s Notepad – A coding program/editor for Web designers and coders . Open Source and Freeware
- SEOmoz | Using Small Websites to Create a Bigger Impact – SEOMoz blog contesting that smaller sites make a bigger impact in SEO and Linking than bigger ones.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Goldstein Media Presents Website Help Office Hours @ Stacks Co. Workspace - January 15, 2019
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Businesses Need? - December 28, 2018
- The Importance Of A Good Solid Contract - December 19, 2018