These are my links for January 9th through January 11th:
- 3 Ways Educators Are Embracing Social Technology –
- Is This KFC Ad Racist? [YOUTUBE VIDEO] –
- Facebook Founder on Privacy: Public is the New “Social Norm” –
- Twitter Argument Leads to Alleged Murder [REPORT] –
- 38 ways to optimize and speed up your WordPress blog | WP Garage –
- iPhone Beats Droid, Nexus One And Droid Eris In Touchscreen Performance –
- Can the Skiff save the magazine industry? – There has been quite a bit of talk about Hearst’s Skiff ereader and we got a hands-on last night before the show closed. The device is about as big as a Kindle DX (11.5-inch display and a very thin bezel) but quite thin (.25-inches). They use a metal board spun-coated with e-ink instead of a glass sheet for the screen, which will definitely prevent the heartbreak of shattered ereaders for the next generation of readers. It uses Sprint’s 3G network.
Share Your Thoughts
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Mondays As An Entrepreneur - May 14, 2018
- Business Growing and All That Goes With That. - March 18, 2018
- What to look for in a Website Design and Development Firm - March 13, 2018