These are my links for January 12th:
- Logs don’t lie: Which tech execs have the White House’s ear? –
- Facebook dismisses rumours of charging plans – Telegraph –
- Facebook Records Every Click You Make –
- TwitPic Contest Looks to Fill Your Empty Cupholder With Gum –
- Why Facebook’s Privacy Changes are Detrimental to Users –
Share Your Thoughts
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Mondays As An Entrepreneur - May 14, 2018
- Business Growing and All That Goes With That. - March 18, 2018
- What to look for in a Website Design and Development Firm - March 13, 2018