These are my Delicious links for February 13th through February 14th:
- Yahoo Discontinues MyWeb, Pushes Delicious – The Yahoo Search Blog announced that Yahoo will be discontinuing MyWeb, a way to save search results or other Yahoo data to a single location. MyWeb launched in 2005, as part of Yahoo’s vision for a “very individual Web.”
- Scobleizer — Tech geek blogger » Blog Archive Being coached on Getting Things Done « – For those who read productivity sites like 43 folders or Life Hacker this methodology is well known to you.
At the urging of Lenn Pryor back when I worked at Microsoft I read David’s book and later went to one of his seminars with Lenn. Found it useful to step up my game and keep up with an increasing flow of stuff in my life.
- Scobleizer — Tech geek blogger » Blog Archive Being creative after a layoff « – A ton of ideas on how I’ve seen people get creative again after a layoff. On Sunday Loic Le Meur, CEO of Seesmic, admonished me and told me it’s very important to get back after a layoff and be optimistic again. Otherwise your work will suffer and people around you will see you as having less value.
- Scobleizer — Tech geek blogger » Blog Archive Is Silicon Valley seeing an economic turnaround? « –
- Tech ARP – The Microsoft Windows 7 Upgrade Program Rev. 2.1 – Microsoft issued a draft of the Windows 7 Technical Guarantee Program to their OEM partners on December 10, giving them exactly one month to provide their feedback before Microsoft finalizes the program details. We managed to obtain a copy of the draft, which tentatively refers to the program as the "Windows 7 Upgrade Program". Let's take a look at the key points outlined in the draft.
- eXTReMe Tracking – Great tracking service
- HOW TO: Attract and Engage Social Media Moms – Moms are one of the Internet’s most desirable groups. eMarketer estimates that there were 35.3 million US mothers online in 2008, a number that is expected to reach 39.6 million by 2012. New communities and content sites for moms appear practically every day. Marketers and advertisers are constantly trying to reach this all-powerful group, who not only carry strength in their numbers but also in their purchasing power.
- Obama Economic Plan – Mahalo – Obama Economic Plan
The U.S. House of Representatives voted in favor of Barack Obama's revised $787 billion stimulus package on February 13, 2009 with a vote of 246 to 183.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Our Top 10 Favorite WordPress Plugins - February 12, 2018
- Business Networking Tips Podcast Episode 2 – Business Networking Halloween Horror Stories - November 3, 2017
- Business Networking Tips Podcast – Episode 0 – The Beta - October 6, 2017