These are my latest links from Delicious for February 13th from 15:45 to 15:50:
- Solve Your Call Tracking Problems Now! – Search Engine Watch (SEW) – I know. I know. I promised you another promotion in this week's article.
But I've been doing really cool research in call tracking lately, and I wanted to share my findings with you. My information could make all your promotions super-killer.
- SEOmoz | Sneaky Spam in Local Search –
- Personal Branding 102: How to Communicate & Maintain Your Brand – In my previous post, Personal Branding 101, we discussed the importance of branding in this web 2.0 world, as well as how to discover and create your brand. In Personal Branding 102 we’ll discuss how you’ll communicate your personal brand, using social media tools and proven marketing tactics, and then how to sustain your future growth by performing brand maintenance.
- Best and Worst Practices Social Media Marketing | Online Marketing Blog – Social media is hot, just take a look at Google Trends and to see the comparison between topics like “search marketing” being eclipsed by “social media” in terms of search volume and news references – at least according to Google. Along with all that “hotness”, there’s good and bad when it comes to the way companies are beginning to engage social media channels.
- Sex offender challenges state database | Cincinnati Enquirer | Cincinnati.Com – The Ohio Justice & Policy Center sued on the offender’s behalf after his probation officer ordered him to place his name on Ohio’s registry of sex offenders, even though the state exempts him from the database because he served his sentence before the registry law took effect in the late 1990s.
- Husband’s kiss woke ‘sleeping beauty wife’ in coma after heart attack | Mail Online – After two weeks sitting by his wife's bedside hoping she would wake from a coma, Andrew Ray was at his wits' end.
Doctors had told him Emma could become a real-life sleeping beauty when she failed to regain consciousness after a heart attack.
The distraught father of two played her tapes of their baby son crying and their daughter shouting 'wake up Mummy!'.
Finally, in desperation, he leant over her hospital bed and pleaded: 'Emma, if you can hear me, please just give me a kiss.'
- k5n.us: WebCalendar Home Page –
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Our Top 10 Favorite WordPress Plugins - February 12, 2018
- Business Networking Tips Podcast Episode 2 – Business Networking Halloween Horror Stories - November 3, 2017
- Business Networking Tips Podcast – Episode 0 – The Beta - October 6, 2017