This is the Link Report for August 18th through August 19th:
Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below
To see all of our links please visit our Delicious page at Delicious.com/goldsteinmedia
- Five Features We Want to See in Google Voice – Google Voice – Lifehacker – 5 features Lifehacker want to see in Google Voice
- How to Manage Your Online Life When You’re Dead – TIME – Times have changed. There's one more thing to add to your list to take care of be for you kick the bucket.
- Make Post-Mortem Plans for Your Online Life – Email – Lifehacker – Email, Facebook messages, Twitter DMs—they will, as inbox guru Merlin Mann suggests, keep coming even after we're dead. TIME suggests you make a plan for your online accounts-especially if you don't want your inbox contents revealed.
- No Tweet trademark for Twitter – It has been decided that Twitter can't trademark the term "Tweet."
- Gmail Backup | Safer is better – Do you use Gmail for everything? Then you probably should backup your emails. Gmail Backup does just that.
- Google Continues To Feed The PubSubHubbub. Google Alerts Now In Real-Time. – Today, Google has announced yet another service that is PubSubHubbub-compatible: Google Alerts.
- reBlog by Eyebeam R&D – A reBlog facilitates the process of filtering and republishing relevant content from many RSS feeds. reBloggers subscribe to their favorite feeds, preview the content, and select their favorite posts. These posts are automatically published through their favorite blogging software. Thanks @nealwiser for pointing this out.
- Official Google Research Blog: On the predictability of Search Trends – Google predictions based on trends
- Google Knows What You’ll Search For–12 Months From Now – Scary but true to some extent
- SEOmoz | Best Practices for Targeting Generic & Specific Terms & Phrases –
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Web Design, SEO & Social Media. You Can’t Do Just One. - March 6, 2015
- The Value Of Controlling Your Own Content - March 3, 2015
- Treat People With Respect And You’ll Get More Mileage Out Of The Relationship - March 2, 2015