These are my links for June 26th through June 28th:
- Billy Mays, TV Pitchman, Dies – Media Decoder Blog – NYTimes.com – In a week unusually rife with celebrity death, it’s a little spooky to note that the king of pop, Michael Jackson, and the king of pitchmen, Billy Mays, were born within about six weeks of each other in 1958.
- 19 Twitter Desktop Apps Compared – Twitter (Twitter) has become an integral part of our social media lives, marketing strategies, and business objectives. We have multiple accounts, hundreds of followers to watch, Twitter trends to track, hashtags to follow, and a frequent need for continuously updating search results.
- What Bing, Twitter, and Facebook Mean for SEO | WebProNews – Google is traditionally the main area of focus when it comes to search engine optimization. With the search engine giant so far ahead of the game in terms of search market share, it's not hard to understand why.
- Facebook Status Updates Going Public | WebProNews – This week, Facebook announced some coming changes to your status updates. Soon, just like with Twitter, you’ll have the option to make them public—but not just to everyone on the world’s most popular social network, but everyone around the world. (You know, with Internet access.)
- Social Media Metrics Superlist: Measurement, ROI, & Key Statistics Resources – Trying to get a handle on how to measure the effectiveness of your social media programs? Boss asking about the ROI of your social media campaigns?
Need key statistics or metrics that will help you make strategic decisions to refine your social media programs?
Not sure what variables to measure to determine the success or your social media? Want to know the best options for monitoring your brand’s reputation
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Web Design, SEO & Social Media. You Can’t Do Just One. - March 6, 2015
- The Value Of Controlling Your Own Content - March 3, 2015
- Treat People With Respect And You’ll Get More Mileage Out Of The Relationship - March 2, 2015