These are my links for June 24th through June 26th:
- SEOmoz | A Bad Day for Search Engines: How News of Michael Jackson's Death Traveled Across the Web – First and foremost, let me extend my best wishes to the family and friends of Michael Jackson. I can only imagine the pain of losing a close friend and then having to watch it play out on a global stage. He made an extraordinary impact on the world and although not perfect, he is a teacher even in death (as evidenced by this post).
- Custom Domain Extensions Coming – Website Magazine – Website Magazine – Internet infrastructure service provider Afilias announced it has been selected by Big Room Inc. as the registry services provider for its application to the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) for a new .eco domain during the upcoming new top-level domain (new TLD) application process.
- Cross Browser Compatibility Test – Your customers are accessing your Website using different versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome.
- How Twitter Might Send Far More Traffic Than You Think – Twitter might send more traffic to your site than any of us thought originally
- Microformats SEO and the Sumo parser. – WebProWorld – Discussion about benefits of microformats
- Ultimate On-Page SEO Tips (by Webnauts) – WebProWorld – A great resource thread from WebPro World on On-page SEO
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Mobile Friendly Sites Will Get A Big Ranking Boost In Google - February 27, 2015
- Basic Setup Tips For WordPress Sites [Screencast] - February 26, 2015
- Screencast Sessions - October 7, 2014