These are my links for January 7th through January 8th:
- Photograbber Downloads Tagged Photos of You from Facebook – Facebook – Lifehacker – The next time you're skimming Facebook and run across pictures your friends have posted, there's no need to monkey around asking for copies via email. Use Photograbber to snag them right off Facebook yourself.
- Remains of the Day: The U.S. Consumes 3.6 Zettabytes in One Day Edition – Remainders – Lifehacker – Wow
- Delete Giant Email Chains to Speed Up Gmail Mobile Webapp – Gmail – Lifehacker – Gmail's iPhone/Android-optimized webapp is nearly as good as a mail client, but not if you keep multi-multi-message threads near the top of your queue. One blogger saw a nearly 7-second decrease in loading time after killing one seemingly endless chain.
- MailBrowser Keeps Gmail Contacts, Attachments Local and Handy – Gmail – Lifehacker – Firefox/Internet Explorer: If Gmail or Google Apps mail is attached to your workday like your right arm, MailBrowser could be a handy pop-out sidebar tool for making sense of the people who mail you and the files they send.
- Boxee Blog » Boxee Beta Goes Public, Download Now – The Boxee Beta is officially out. You can grab it here.
- Facebook is Building a New Payment Operations Team – Although Facebook has been talking about building a payments service for years, the project has only slowly rolled out.
- Yahoo Further Bridges the Gap Between Internet and TV – Today at CES, Yahoo is expanding its partnerships and making the TV Widget Developer Kit publicly available.
The following two tabs change content below.
Seth Goldstein is the Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media LLC. He has been in the Web design and Internet marketing business for more than 10 years. A self-proclaimed technologist, Seth is addicted to all types of technology. He loves to help businesses of all sizes figure out the best way to use the Internet to grow their business.
Latest posts by Seth Goldstein (see all)
- Is Your Business Local Listing Up-To-Date? It Should Be! - June 2, 2015
- Web Design, SEO & Social Media. You Can’t Do Just One. - March 6, 2015
- The Value Of Controlling Your Own Content - March 3, 2015